Register      
Register      

Help selling Narcan!!!!
WHAT IS NARCAN!!

Narcan is part of a class of pharmaceuticals known as opioid antagonists. Opioid antagonists like Narcan block the effects of pain-relieving and highly addictive drugs such as heroin, morphine, and oxycodone.
While physicians may prescribe Narcan (brand name for naloxone) proactively with opioids to minimize the risk of chemical dependency, the drug is used most frequently in emergency situations. Many may be familiar with Narcan, as it was reportedly administered to Demi Lovato when the singer overdosed in summer 2018.
In 2018, the U.S. Surgeon General issued an advisory encouraging more people to carry Narcan to reduce overdose fatalities associated with the opioid epidemic. In response to the Surgeon General’s advisory, it’s important to be well informed about what Narcan is and how it’s used.
What is Narcan Used For?
When administered quickly and properly, Narcan is used to counteract the effects of opioids taken in life-threatening quantities. Opioids stimulate receptors in the brain that create euphoria and build tolerance with repeated use; consequently, many opioid users steadily increase their dosages to achieve the same pleasurable feelings.
Signs of an opioid overdose can include any combination of the following:
  • Unusual sleepiness or unresponsiveness to touch or voice

• Irregular, slow or absent respiration

• Slow pulse and low blood pressure

• Blue or purple fingernails and lips

• Reduced pupil size, known as “pinpoint pupils”
Narcan is successful only in treating the symptoms of an opioid overdose. When administered to someone who has not taken opioids, Narcan will have no effect.

I have over 400 doses.  They come in 2 dose boxes.  Stores chard 100-150 for a box of 2.  I have a couple hundred boxes.  If anyone can help me move these id gladly split the money with said person.    LMK!!!  I only want 40 for a 2 dose box.  Whatever you can get on top of that is yours.

i only want 40 each..  You can charge what ou want and keep the difference!!!
[Image: Cool-Text-357189899904001-1.png]=